And you know how scary that sounds? To think that in our deepest pain, the grace of God will be shown.
I don’t mean I’mm scared to do God’s calling, but what scares me is what pain I will have to go through. Which is stupid! Cause I know whatever pain I will go through, God is going to take care of me.
Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. (Philippians 4:6-7)
Reasons to Pray:
1. It encourages others.
2. It reminds you of spiritual values.
3. It gives hope.
4. It helps you feel better.
5. It allows you to let go of situations.
6. It provides comfort.
7. It relaxes you and reduces anxiety.
8. It builds faith.
9. It deepens character.
10. It broadens your perspective.
11. It brings you closer to God.
12. IT WORKS!
Things to Pray For:
1. For a growing relationship with God.
2. For positive relationships with your family members.
3. For energy and enthusiasm for your work or career.
4. For wisdom to make right and wise decisions.
5. For your service to your community and/or church.
6. For the special needs of your family and friends.
7. For the spiritual lives of your church leaders and congregation.
8. For wisdom for our government leaders.
9. For the moral integrity of today’s young people.
10. For the safety of those serving in our armed forces.
11. For a lasting peace among peoples and nations.
12. For the opportunity to be a blessing to someone today.